Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Quilled fuchsia tutorial

Hello All,

Ok, I know you all must have noticed that I am posting one after the other tutorials in red, black and gold! Oh well..........there is a reason for that and you will all know soon! :-) For now, here is my red fuchsia tutorial!


For a change, I am posting a text-on-image tutorial. Should be self explanatory :-)












Happy Quilling................

Entering this for Homemade Flowers challenge :-)

Pritesh :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

8 comments:

Syaz said...

Thanks for sharing this with us..Iy's very lovely..

Cheers from Malaysia,
http://syazcards.blogspot.com/

Syaz

Sathya said...

Lovely flower...

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very lovely indeed.

Mihaela said...

Beautiful flower! Tutorial is great, thanks for sharing!

Baukje said...

very nice and very beautiful colors!
Greetings Baukje

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you all for your kind comments :-)

Khusboo said...

hey gr8 wrk
greetings 4m kolkata

http://wwwpile-of-craft-khusboo.blogspot.com/

do visit me bk....

LuAnn said...

wow! I never realized how small the pieces of paper that are used for quilling are! thanks for the explanation - gives me a whole new appreciation for this art! thanks for playing along with us at The Hybrid Chick!