Friday, January 20, 2012

For Priyanka - Finished the pending card too :)

Hello,

This is a post dedicated to Priyanka Gupta, the girl who saved me a lot of time by introducing me to the manual shredder. The shredder changed the way and the amount I quill..........so I owe you so much girl! Here's wishing you a happy beginning......of a new life, a new way of looking at and living life.......:-) With this, my pending work is also over..........


The hearts are filled with an all time favourite beehive technique and the white outlines are gilded with gold glitter pen :)

Entering this for

1. Crafty Creations Challenge #153 (theme Valentine)
2. ICR Challenge no. 14 (Clean and Simple)


3. Homyachok Challenge No. 1 (Merging Hearts)


4. Crafty Boots Challenge (new beginnings)
5. Ooh la la Creations Challenge no 96 (New Beginnings)

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

27 comments:

Artes de Nágela said...

Very nice card love all details!

Soraya said...

what a lovely example of the beehive technique

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oh, this card is just so pretty. Thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

SUGANTHI said...

This is so neat and pretty! Sure the beehive technique is useful for filling up a card beautifully.

Ольга said...

Wow, very nice card!
Thank you for taking part in Hamster blog!

Smita Satish said...

superb..amazing idea

quilled paper paradise said...

Nice again. :))
about leaving comments on my blog:
I had a similar problem with reporting on some blogs and I had to open this additional blog. I do not know why this happens. Some comments are coming and some do not. Thanks for your patience. I hope you will still occasionally drop by at my blog. big hug from the Croatian

Лариса Литвиненко said...

Нежно и ажурно!!!! Спасибо за участие в задании!!!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic card! Hi to Priyanka and good luck to you with new life opportunities! I know you'll be great as always!
Suzana

CraftyDaffy said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and the technique is so enchanting. I have to admit being intimitaed to even try because the results are stunning! Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with Crafty Boots Challenges and joining in for our New Beginnings theme. xx Denise

Pritesh Dagur said...

THank you all for your wonderful comments! And Denise, trust me, just give it a try! it's an easy weezy technique and so useful (as Suganthi pointed out) for filling up areas :)

Unknown said...

awesome card and lovely hearts

chillin with Quillin said...

really gorgeous, the beehive design is so perfect!!!
Paula

k@rin said...

love it very much.
so beautiful done

Baukje said...

that looks fabulous!
I wish you a very nice weekend here!
Greetings Baukje

lulu_ma said...

wow! classy!

Konfeta said...

super!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Pritesh do drop by this link :http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com/2012/01/wonderful-blends-meaning-blogger.html

WhiteRacoon said...

wow!!! so stylish, so gentle and sooo many elements! love the idea of half-shade! amazing work!!

Елена Столярова said...

Tremendous work! Good luck to you in competition!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks ALL of you! How kind :)

Светлана В.С. said...

Красивые сердечки, столько завитков!
Спасибо за участие в задании блога Хомячок Challenge!

craftyb said...

So pretty! So creative with the shredder idea!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Bx

*~řäđĥïķã~* said...

fantastic card pritesh. I love quilling and thats something which I started off with but somehow I create so less quilled cards. I think I'm gonna try one with this technique. and thanks for tutorial.

aureliaeugenia said...

Awesome cards,so charming and stylish.
aureliaeugenia

Geetha Naik said...

Good luck with your challenges. The shaded part is so natural and card is very beautiful.By the way can you pl elaborate on the manual shredder ? Do we get that in India ?

Sorana said...

Sooo delicate and elegant! Excelent!