Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Liebster Blog!

Hello All,


I was so pleasantly surprised to see Denise's message on my blog that I am sure I must've blushed! :) Thank you SO much Denise, you're the sweetest! I am really glad you chose my blog for such an honour :)





The idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership. 


To accept the award, you must:

1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.

"Liebster" in German means "dearest", so to carry on the Liebster tradition, I am going to pass the award on to 5 people who's blogs have been an inspiration to me and my crafting.  To be honest, passing this on will be difficult as there are so many wonderful small blogs that have inspired me.  It will be a challenge to chose only 5.

My picks would be:

Susan - She makes the most wonderfully aesthetic cards and is the one who got us all addicted to Beehive technique (which I seem to never stop using :D).....
Cecelia Louie  - For her wonderfully inspirational blog! She must be one woman with many heads as she wears so many hats at the same time! Paper cutting, quilling, paper folding........you name it, she does it, and with such a stylish twist :)
Manuela Koosch - Needs no introduction! Perfectionist to the core, I had a tough time believing that she cuts the strips manually (sometimes, as thin as 1 mm) and makes such fantastic designs!
Philippa - For being the visionary she is. In her own words - She is constantly pushing the boundaries of quilling and reinventing the art :)
Vilma- For being the ultra-stylish jewellery maker! Whenever she posts, I go WOW!

Thanks once again to Denise for honouring me with Liebster Blog award! :)

Hugs - Pritesh

13 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

Congrats !!!!!
Paula

SUSAN said...

ooooh my...Thank you so much for your award, Pritesh. soooo made cheers my day..

hugs,
Susan

Quilling.lt said...

Wow! Thank you, Pritesh! I'm soo pleased :))))

Vilma

Quilling.lt said...

Dear, Pritesh,
With all my pleasure here is my award for you :))
http://www.quilling.lt/2012/01/liebster-blog.html
hugs,
Vilma

Nupur Priya said...

Hi! Pritesh... Its a great pleasure to pass on my Liebster Blog award to you! :)
http://nupurcreatives.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html

Paper Zen said...

This is awesome Pritesh, thank you! I'm very honored to be alongside such amazing talent in your list - I've never seen their work before and was simply blown away.

As I started thinking of who to pass along the award to, I realized I've been admiring sites with over 200 followers. I will definitely make an effort to be more aware so that I can also pass along the award.

Cecelia

Khusboo said...

that is so sweet..

hugs
khusboo

http://wwwpile-of-craft-khusboo.blogspot.com/

CraftyDaffy said...

Checked out the blogs you have awarded. WOW. I really have to give this quilling a try..lol. Good luck with the move.

Divya Deepak said...

Hearty Congratulations Pritesh!!!

Elżbieta said...

Hello,
With all my pleasure here is my Liebster blog award for you!
http://www.robotkowyswiatrudzika.blogspot.com/
Greetings Elżbieta

Soraya said...

Congrats!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Congrats and some lovely links you have shared. Many bloggers had expressed a desire to learn quilling so linked to my quilling guru Suganthi and the video tutorial master you in my new post.

quilled paper paradise said...

Come and see my new creations. Most of them are in beehive technique thanks to Susan and thanks to you for posting her tutorial.