Tuesday, January 10, 2012

No Hearts, No Pinks, No Reds :)

Hello All,

A quick post, an inspiration to everyone wishing to participate in my Valentine's Day challenge, you don't need hearts, reds or pinks to make a Valentine's Day Card! :D (I have a thing against the heart shape, too cliche, I guess!)............


The golden swirls are hand-drawn, I really enjoy that kind of drawing (and I don't do it often enough). The colours (yet AGAIN!) look a little skewed. It's a very pretty cobalt blue and bright orange combination......the embossed lines on the background are also hand-made, along with the golden dots. I don't think I take much to stamps etc, and hence, nearly completely hand-made card :)

After this, I may be going on a break because relocation blues are approaching......my husband will be a PhD in 18 days' time (boy, I am SO thrilled!)..........I will try posting as and when I can :)

Happy Quilling PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

14 comments:

Nupur Priya said...

Beautiful card Pritesh....the swirls are perfect....and the quilling is beautiful... :)

chillin with Quillin said...

dont stay away to long, you'll be missed, Do love your card!!!
Paula

Sathya said...

Nice....
Congrats for ur hubby's PhD...
Happy to know ur relocation...Have a happy and safe comeback...

Dr Sonia S V said...

The hand drawn swirls are fantastic!

Crafting Aberrigines said...

impeccable u are :)

Hussena said...

oh this is beautiful i can't beleive you have hand drawn the swirls they cud rival stamps anytime...lovely color combo too..so unusual for a valentine ..but i like it:)

Mihaela said...

Beautiful quilling and swirls!

Pritesh Dagur said...

@Nupur: Thank you :)
@Paula: I will be back with a bang after the long break Paula!
@Sathya: Thanks a lot :)
@Sonia: Thank you! :)
@Kalindi: Thank you! :)
@Hussena: Thank you1 :)
@Mihaela: Thanks Mihaela :)

Prasanthi Viswanadh said...

Wowww Pritesh....very nice card dear....swirls r awsome....can't believe that they r hand-drawn....excellent work.

Prasanthi
http://creativecrafts-arts.blogspot.com

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Beautiful card!

Divya Deepak said...

The card is wonderful even without the reds & pinks!!!....loved it & happy moving:)

Baukje said...

What a beautiful and brilliant colors!
Greetings Baukje

Pritesh Dagur said...

@ Prasanthi: Thank you! :)
@ Nagela: Thanks Nagela!
@ Divya: Thanks a lot :)
@ Baukje: Thank you :)

Kevin Smith said...

I read your blog. Your posting really appreciated because your posting very impressive. We are also deals with artist paintings.

Oil Paintings , Famous Paintings