Monday, January 9, 2012

Top ten posts of 2011

Hello All,

As I see everyone posting their Top 10 posts of 2011 (I actually posted my first post on 27th August and I had been quilling for 13 days then!!!!!!), I thought I will post mine as well :)

1. Noodle Petal Flower

When I just started bending strips, I had no idea that it will end up being the most read of my posts :)



2. Beehive technique video

I must thank Susan for this one! :)



3. My best, I think

This sure is a post very dear to me as I made this one for my very close friend's daughter, who turned one on 6th January :)



4. Blue Hat Tutorial

How I enjoyed making this one! One of my first serious quilling attempts, I still am fond of this little hat :)



5. Quilled wreath and angel tutorial

Yet another one I am particularly fond of because I enjoy beehive technique so much!



6. 3D petal tutorial

I hope people found this one useful, it was a pretty bad quality video, I know!



7. Semi-quilled flower tutorial



8. Quilled K Challenge

Such fantastic participation by people in this challenge and I was so overjoyed at the quality of the projects posted!



9. Quilled Fractal

One of my special ones because of the idea involved, not the quality of quilling :)



10. Pritesh's Giveaway

My first Giveaway, which I loved working for!



Whoa, that is 6/10 tutorials! I am not such a bad teacher after all1 Hehehehehe

I wish to thank everyone, who have, in ways direct or indirect, supported me, encouraged me and even criticized me because ALL of that put together makes me what I am today! :)

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

10 comments:

Mihaela said...

Great Top 10, Pritesh! Beautiful work, great tutorials!!! Wish you that 2012 to be very creative as 2011 was.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Awesome post Pritesh-- such a visual treat to see your fav creations in one place-- keep quilling and teaching!!

chillin with Quillin said...

Awesome top 10, love your work, and will still be following in 2012 !!!
Paula

Baukje said...

wonderful I love your work!
Greetings Baukje

Artes de Nágela said...

To me all his works are top.
I love!

Neli Quilling said...

Красиви работи!Успешна 2012 година!Продължавай , за да ни радваш с твоите хубави творения!

Shoma Beramji said...

..all the things you have made are just so lovely..good job..:)
Shoma
artbugindia.blogspot.com

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Mihaela, I hope 2012 lives up to the expectations :)
Thanks Sonia and Paula and Baukje
Thanks Nagela, so sweet of you!
Thanks Neli! :)
And thank you Shoma! :)

Priya Sivaraj said...

thats som awesome quilling and I really appreciate ur hard work behind it!! and hats off to u , as this is such a rare talent..!!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Priya :)