Saturday, June 30, 2012

Make your embossing stencil: Tutorial

Hello All (and in particular, Sonia),

Here is my photo tutorial to making your own embossing stencils using simple things you can buy in any stationery store :)

I'll skip the text in the tutorial as I have added it to images :) I've used a paper piece that was randomly lying around, I'm sure all of you will use much better papers and emboss much better patterns :) I was so tutorial sick that I HAD TO post one :D











Since it is so cheap to make, you can just go on changing your embossing patterns and keep trying with anything at all :)

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

11 comments:

Mihaela said...

Great tutorial, Pritesh!!!

Unknown said...

Very Nice tutorial.Loved it.

ManuK said...

Great tutorial, Pritesh! You're always so full of ideas, a master at work!

Hugs!
Manu

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Great tutorial.
Thanks!

ARTiMAGINE said...

Hey Pritesh,

Thank you for this tutorial...this is definitely a great idea to try out...

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very creative!!!
And Pritesh from SEO point of view it is better to add the text on your blog rather than on the photos-- will benefit both you and the readers!
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very good, Pritesh. Thanks for detialing out the procedure with pics. I like how simple tools can be a fairly good subsitute to expensive crafting equipment. Good job and thanks for sharing.

Shalaka said...

Thank you Pritesh...thats so helpful..loved it and appreciate your efforts.
Shalaka:)

Szalonaisa said...

Thanks for shearing!!!

SUSAN said...

Thanks a lot for this sharing

hugs

Pooja said...

Thanks pritesh for the tutorial.Specially for posting photos than video.Your post always inspiring ..!!