Saturday, June 2, 2012

A rose is a rose is a rose :)

Hello All,

I feel SUPREMELY happy because I have created something new! I have to admit, having been a scientist helps in Arts and Crafts also! :) I did a bit of qualitative calculation and then, came up with this rose........I loved how it looks and I am hoping that I will create more realistic variations of the same :)


And yes, I have made this rose with paper, just ordinary 80 gsm red printing paper :)

And now an announcement, my Mumbai workshop participants on 9th June will be the first ones to learn this rose :)

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pritish, i can only say.. this is exceptional.. of all the roses that i've seen here.. this is one rose i love most... :)

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty pritish... :)

quilled paper paradise said...

Beautiful! It is really realistic!

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Beautiful1
I love roses!

Sujit Kumar Chakrabarti said...

Excellent! That's an achievement indeed. Well done!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you all so very much :)

Cristina said...

so beautiful Pritesh! Is perfect !

KhushiG said...

Gorgeous!! Waiting for your wonderful tutorial of the Rose!!

Unknown said...

Simple WOW!.. It looks awesome... Please post a tutorial... Wanna give it a try as I am extremely bad at calculations and all...
Thanks....

quilled paper paradise said...

Dear Pritesh, I appreciate your work very much and I have one request: if I could use a design pendant.http://quillingmesoftlee.blogspot.com/2011/11/quilled-pendants-tutorial-for-1.html I really like the shape of the pendant from tutorial. I am currently working on the jewelry and preparing for a trade show. I'm trying to promote Quilling in Croatia because it is unknown here. If I have your permission, of course, I'll point to the original design on my blog
With respect, Gordana.

Nati said...

beautiful and perfect!!!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you everyone! :) Dear Gordana, please feel free to use the design. Thanks in advance for mentioning the credit. Good Luck for the show and hope you are able to bring people's attention to quilling :)