Thursday, August 23, 2012

Messy desk and output :D

Hello All,

If there is anyone who can spot a square inch of free space on my work desk, I'll give that person a hundred bucks instantly! :D Such a mess I work in the middle of!

As I've maintained, Who says my desk is cluttered? I am a generous crafter who didn't say no to a homeless cyclone ;) If it wasn't for me, it'd roam around in the city, IMAGINE! :D

But well, here is the result of the "mess" on my desk (somehow, I need to see many things together, in one place, to come up with a design)...........








Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

12 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW I love love the red one--have never actually wanted to quill an earring but seeing this cutie of yours I am super inspired...dont know if I will achieve something wearable..shall let you know how the adventure goes!

quilled paper paradise said...

I wish that my table is in such a mess! The result is great! :)

Unknown said...

Wow the result of your cluttered desk is really nice.Awesome earrings.While the strawberry ones are cute....I was taken in by the elegance of the oblong ones.how did you do that?

Priyanka Gupta said...

They are allll sooo beautiful... you better keep ur desk messy only...:D:D

Indira Tanwar said...

Oh my my! You are really on a roll babe! Such lovely earrings. That acornberry is too cute!

Jyoti Agrawal said...

These are so pretty !! No wonder Its difficult to spot free space on a crafter's work desk .. But we love to work that way. ;)

Jyoti Agrawal said...

These are so pretty !!! No wonder its difficult to spot free space on a crafter's work desk.. But we love to work that way . ;)

Shylaashree said...

I am loving it pritesh.

http://adhiraacreations.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

Messy desks = fabulous creativity. Pritesh, I also want a messy desk :)

Pooja said...

I don't like mess..on my desk..but seeing this adorable creations I need to think twice !

Sindhu said...

wow! The strawberry ones are so cute and the last pair..blue ones are awesome :)

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Wow!!all your earrings are so lovely.Loved it completely.