Sunday, April 28, 2013

Quilling - Bengali style

Hello All,

A quick post to show you my experiments with mixed media - Quilling and Beads :)


For anyone who has doubts about strength of quilled jewellery, this piece was swung around by my son before it made it to the place where it was photographed. I have to thank Sumi for getting me into trying this, so that I experimented with very Bengali colour combinations :)

Some more stuff will be up soon........:)

Happy Quilling Pritesh PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

10 comments:

Baukje said...

what have you done brilliantly!
Greetings Baukje

Sumi said...

Love the piece as well as the name! So unique <3

chillin with Quillin said...

have to say it again, these are gorgeous, I didnt think quilled jewelry could be as beautiful !!!!
Paula

Shylaashree said...

lovely colours and pendant is beautiful

Sujit Kumar Chakrabarti said...

The Bengali-ness is very well brought out! Brilliant!

quilled paper paradise said...

Very impressive! Fabulous pendant!

ManuK said...

This simply proves how versatile quilling can be! I love the bright colors, this set is perfect for the summer days!

Hugs!
Manu

kunda said...

I liked this lovely colour combo as well as the delicately designed necklace...its awesome;)

Nupur Bhatia said...

Very pretty! I love your creativity with names! Truly the colours of bhor!

Nupur, Thrilling Quilling

Kalai said...

Hi Mam,
Very interesting work and thanks for sharing..
i hve a question.. do u actually sticked te big pearl bead to the quilled bead.. if so can le me knw wht type of glue u used...