Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bead Soutache Jewellery Tutorial on Hobby Mela

Hello All,

Bead soutache is a jewellery form that has fascinated Art'zire for a while, so I decided to develop my own version of it, thanks to the unavailability of soutache cords in India........



For the curious ones, the soutache type jewellery I made looks like this:




And don't let that complexity scare you! These are rather simple to make..........don't believe us? Here is the video tutorial for it :) [The tutorial for the paper "base" is HERE]


Blogger just won't embed the video, so I'm providing only the link! Apologies for that.........

I want to thanks Avani Shah and Hobby Mela, for giving us this opportunity.......

Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

7 comments:

Nati said...

very cute!!
thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What have you used for soutache base?

Lakshmi Mukesh said...

Mam kindly let veginners like us know what has been used for the base...also when the video starts u inssert somwthing in to that white base what is it?

Thanks a lot for the video nd also thanks in advance for replies to my doubts...ur works are just aweeesomeeee....

Regds
Lakshmi mujesh agarwal
A learner .

anjali said...

Amazing art !! Please let us know what is the base..

Pritesh Dagur said...

Please read the post thoroughly. The link to base tutorial is already included

Pruthvi said...

hi Pritesh , for the base, rather than several layers of paper, can we use 5mm thermocol and varnishing it for the stiffness and waterproof?

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thermocol dissolves in varnish